November 08, 2007

Christmas and Elections.

If you follow the news, heck even if you dont. You know that there is an election comming. My home page touted that Hillary Clinton has a 20 point lead.

So I did a straw poll here at work and out of the 1oo some people (the question was: Do you have someone you like for president followed by, Do you think Hillary has a chance).
Zero said Hillary. None confirmed they thought she had a chance.

So who exactly is backing her to become "President Again"?

serves me right for reading the news....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just so ya know. I found this quote by Hillary:

"I think the fact that governors are being forced into this position is really unfortunate. They should not be making immigration policy. The federal government should be making immigration policy. And that's what I'm going to try to do as president again."

Tina said...

That was an LOL for me.

I also haven't personally heard of anyone wanting to vote for Hillary. I haven't really been asking, but we have some vocal political folks here at work, and I think I would have heard about it...

President again. Guess she felt pretty comfortable in the White House?

keeka said...

ok, ewww.