November 05, 2007

I gots the muzik in me!

As stated before I enjoy music. While I was at a party for my sisters 40th anivesary (yay Sis!). My eldest nephew made it a point to tell me that I had introduced him to rock n roll. This nephew is a musician at times playing in bands.

In driving home I commented on being an influence on the kids music. I turned to my wife and asked if I had influenced her musical tastes as well. She confirmed that I had.

Kind of felt good knowing that there is something positive I am credited with. I'm sure there are more things. This just seemed very tangible.

1 comment:

keeka said...

Hey Lee!
Me too me too! Hey I would have never gotten the fact that "The Fanatic" was sung by...ummmm...Oh wait! FELONY!!!
Yay...
You were a musical encyclopedia!
Still are, I think!
Keep being in touch with all the coolest tunes, dude... hehe