August 19, 2007

Happy Anniversary Honey

19 years ago this day I made my best choice ever. And got married. I had met Tina at a Church Dance. Two days later we went skating and aside from a minor bout of insanity I had, we have been together ever since.

Life does have its twists and turns, good times and bad. I am pretty lucky that our worst times are pretty dang good in the overall scope of things. If I do have times when things get me down, Job loss, bad day at work, etc. I just have to sit back a minute, think of Tina, and the rest of the day is easy.

It's pretty cool being in love.

4 comments:

keeka said...

Well, Lee, you both have the best of each other! Tina is love of your life and you are the laughter in her life that makes everything good or bad, much better! I hope you both have many more happy years together! Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

What are you saying? I'm NOT the love of Tina's life?

Man, now im depressed.

Tina said...

I actually tried to post a comment on a different computer, but it wouldn't let me...

Thanks babe. And yes, you ARE the love of my life. 19 married years & 6 years before that makes it a quarter century now that we've been together.

I'm looking forward to the next 25, 50... however far we can get. :)

Once T & D are both in college & out of the house, it should be a whole new family situation with just the nipper & us. I'm seeing train trips...

Love you babe.
Happy Anniversary again.

:)

keeka said...

Now Tina, come on and fess up! Shaun Cassidy was the love of your life, remember? Hee hee, just kidding! I would have thought you would already know that you are the love of Tina's life too! But I mentioned the laughter because it is the "something" in you that she is sooo thankful for, it smooths out all the downs in life's ups and downs. We don't all have that! Silly Lee! Hugs