April 06, 2011

Dream

I had a dream vivid enough that I remember having a dream. There has been quite a long time since that happened.

I remember it being very detailed. Now I can only recall bits and pieces.

Being on a hillside, wearing something like my dead cowboy staple costume that limits my peripheral vision. Possibly sans eyeglasses. Seeing a car pull-up. It is supposed to be dark, but it is more of that 70's television dark with sharp shadows.

I was looking around quickly as if anticipating something, when I notice a looming shadow, meaning something large and probably menacing is behind me, further up the hill.

I think I was supposed to be scared but I recall being annoyed and thinking: "Great, now I have to fight this, whatever it is..."

Dreams sure are weird.

No comments: