February 02, 2012

answers to quotes


Napoleon Dynamite
Yeah right. Who's the only one here who knows the illegal ninja moves from the government?

Die Hard
You ask for a miracle, I give you the FBI
Clerks II
I made fun of "Lord of the Rings" so hard, it made some supergeek puke all over the counter. Where do we keep the mop and bucket so I can make Elias clean it up?
The Emperor's New Groove
Let's take a look-see. Hate your hair. Not likely. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. And, let me guess, you have a great personality.

My Favorite year
Damn you! I'm not an actor, I'm a movie star!

Equilibrium
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Want a twinkie, Genghis Khan?

Adventures in Babysitting
Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

Full Metal Jacket
Sir, the private believes that any answer he gives will be wrong! And his senior drill instructor will beat him harder if he reverses himself, sir!

Zoolander
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

The Matrix
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
Drunken Master II
Water floats, but also capsizes boats.
The Replacement Killers
Hostage etiquette: kidnapper pays the incidentals.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Mystery Men
God's given me a gift. I shovel well. I shovel very well.

50 first Dates
Are you staring at me or her? 'Cause you're starting to freak me out.

Happy Gilmore
I'd like to punch that guy in the face right now. But I can't, you know, because I'd get in trouble. I bet you get a lot of that on "Let's Make A Deal."

No comments: