March 15, 2006

Till daddy takes the T-bird away.


I had a blast in CoH last night. The gang was all there.
Shoo - Thrain
Darren - Mr Accountant
Rob - Hermarabi
Tina - Lylitha
and Thorston (aka me) pictured.

We picked up where we left off level 5-ish and heading into the sewer zone. We really did plow through the mobs this time. We picked up a blaster and a defender along the way. One thing about my posse, being the consummate gainers they are you could see the difference in gameplay as everyone was getting a handle on how to play the characters.

We really did Rock! Hermarabi showed up a little late but still had a good bulk of the time in game with us. We graduated to the Hollows and made short work of the first adventures there.

I definitely like having teamspeak going. It's great hearing everyone and not having to rely on typing in critical situations.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I like the nice comments.

"Excellent placement of the caltrops, hon." "Great work on that eidelon!" :)

I'm still surprised I was able to fight my way up as far as I did. If I knew the sewers well enough, I probably would have burned a heal and gotten out. But as it was, I would have wasted too much time lost in there - plus Lee neglected to tell me at that point that he would be able to teleport me out...

I'm going to add another bow attack at this level, and do my travel power at the next one.

:)