October 11, 2006

Life is tee jus aint it?

August and September sucked (to paraphrase the succint philosophical uttering of Tom Moore "Sucked Donkey Dick")

Between loosing a close respected teen friend of the kids. Wrecking my truck, school starting, insurance not covering something they said they would, my company forgetting a part of our taxes, Injuring myself and falling a month behind on building the extra bathroom, the cost of said bathroom, auto-insurance suckage its just not been the best of times.

October has been better. I got the news yesterday from my orthopedic doctor, I have sprained three ligaments on the right side of my ankle and should have 100% recovery given time. He okayed me to start walking again, slowly at first. My back physician has made sleeping a much more pleasant experience (1hr massage roxor). I got the insurance check for my truck and the tow truck guys said I did good. We are putting the finishing touches on the shower. The new Doctor Who season has begun and so far our German exchange student seems to be getting along okay. Finally my job is attempting to do the four ten hour shift thingy.

This means three days off and a good chance of actually getting more done around the yard now that I can walk again.

First priority is getting a truck...

2 comments:

shoo said...

Hurray for October!

Is 2nd priority getting back on CoH? :P

Unknown said...

Got a big no go on the four 10 hour days for now.

BUmmer!!