September 14, 2009

Chemical imbalance

t is a bit cloudy, not enough to rain. Summer is ending, the kids are starting to gear up for Collage. Connor is at his new Jr. High School. We are trying to figure out how to work our schedual so I can get him on the bus and Tina can get him off the bus. At the same time we are working so he can get himself off the bus and into the house on his own. The idea is at some point we may be unable to get home before the bus and he would be able to go inside and be okay.

Diana is heading back on her own at collage. She came a long way from last year. She has a better feel for Collage and knows some people. She found a nice catholic church she can attend. Her studies are going well and her association with the Ford Foundation is great. I am glad she had a summer off. Not to many of those left. Trevor just needs to realize what he needs to do to be successful. He KNOWS what needs doing, he just has not made that tiny step of deeds over words.

My job is unsure, the unemployment here is near 10%. There was a job posting that I could actually do, funny thing is there is now, no record of the job listed in the e-mail. The company says they decided to hold off on filling the position, so they pulled the ad. *sigh*

My diet is still going but mentally I keep wondering, am I there yet? Breaking below 200 lbs would be nice and could happen as soon as this week. I was doing more exercise, then I had surgury with a dang long recovery. Seems every couple of days I strain the stitches and end up bleeding again. So the wanting to exercise and not being able too is irksome.

It would be so nice to get some bills paid down, get some more into savings. Ah well.

No comments: