February 26, 2006

My Link List now LIVE!!! (cheering commences)


Okay so now I have a link list thanks to the handly help feature. So how do I know these links and or the people behind them? I hear you cry!

Well lessee... Tina of Tina's Stuff is my wife of 17 years.

Shoo is an elementry school buddy of mine, although it was through scouting that cemented our galactic spanning federation. R
obert (Bob, Bobbie, Rob, Bruce, Llama Hunter etc.) is another elementry school chum, who formed a Jihad with me in Scounting as well.

Joe I know through Shoo and through Shoo's collage. I also saved a small portion of his sanity onece upon a time when he was doing a pre-Tom Hanks Terminal impression.

The man behind the maddness of the sustainability Blog is a bit murkier to recall the meeting of, we went to the same church and I'm sure we met during one of the functions.

Tim of Timmerov, I have no idea who he is, never met the man.

Rocky and Sue are dear friends of ours, I met Rocky at work.

The rest are more fun ones. Homestarrunner is a creative flash cartoon site that never fails to bring a smile.

8-bit Theater is one of the longest running web-comics around and harkens to the early day of PC gaming.

City of Heroes is my current online game diversion. I use it to unwind and generally to have some entertainment that isnt just sitting and staring.

W00T! radio is gamer related and has mmorpg online parties in various games, plus a great mix of music.

I admit to being hooked on Short funny videos and the bestest site I found for them is Compfused. I love finding something funny showing it to Tina and have her laughing to tears.

Anyways thats my chart toppers for this week. Peace love and Seacrest OUT!!! (seriously Seacrest get the h* out!!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I figure one day I'll be stuck in bed for some reason & be able to catch up on Strong Bad & 8-bit.

That's what a laptop is for, right?

:P