April 25, 2007

Faith = I have a pretty good idea.

First off I believe in God. I also believe that the biblical writings were divinely inspired. Further I am a practicing Catholic Born and raised. Just so ya know where I am comming from.

Subject: the Supernatural. Is everything in the universe explainable by the sciences? Or will it be as our knowledge of Physical science advances?

Are there things\ideas\concepts\phenomenon that exist outside of the realm of understanding?

If everything in the universe is explainable does that leave room for a God?

Let's assume that everything is explainable and all a function of various energies and chemicals. Human life itself was just a series of reactions that produced carbon based cellular constructs due to the way the universe works. In otherwords stuff happens in a cascade of reactions with no real purpose or plan. It simply is.

or

There is a pattern or order beyond our understanding that defines the scope of everything?

No comments: