May 28, 2007

Cumputer blu's (part deux)

After the last OS crash I installed a 2nd hard drive in my wifes system. I loaded the OS on that and set up Connor with a limited access account. I lowered his internet access and restricted the XP log-in account as well. I even put in a simpler interface and had on ly his icons.

Somehow with this in place he was able to get an unrecoverable error....

So I had to re-re-load the OS on saturday. It went much quicker this time.

I clamped down his access even more. I think my error came in the form of the kodak software icon in the lower right corner. It would throw up error messages due to his limited access. I am going to lock him down even further and move the kodak from all users to just tina.

Also, I got the icons down there perm hid.

Lets see him break THAT!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Please tell me you didn't just challenge a techno-savvy autistic kid...

- Rob said...

LOL, sounds like you know your child very well Tina!