May 30, 2007

Online Fun and Games

I really enjoy the MMORPG genre. It is fun and costs less then some other game habits. I enjoy that they are ongoing and you do get chat with people all over the world. I also like some of the funny situations that occur.

Running a person accidentally off a cliff

Having your pet wander off only to come back with half of the denizens of the dungeon chasing him.

Winning a duel by someone jumping to thier death.

Asking an innocent question in such a manner that its meaning is innunedo.

That moment when someone realizses they made a terminal error. Like attacking a giant with a dagger.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I'm glad you found 2 of my antics amusing. But I'm not the one that attacked a giant with a dagger. I try to not attack anything!

I just like that I get to do something engaging while I ride an exercise bike. It would be a huge chore to me to exercise and I know from experience, without something good to distract me, I wouldn't be riding at all.

The rest of it - the friends & chat and all is icing on the cake.

Luminous (\รด/) Luciano™ said...

Thinking of cake gets you through it too...


;)