July 28, 2007

They say its your birthday (Beatles)

title is the answer to the question below....

Yup 46 trips around the sun. Woot! Not that I have really cared or payed attention too much. I figure the aches and pains that I do not recall from my earlier years are all the reminder I need. Anyways, it was an interesting day.

I came into work and was slammed because we had a lack of techs and I try to do my utmost to answer questions and review notes and come up with possible solutions for folks. At one point I had three people at my desk and six messanger windows open. (King multi-tasker here). I survived.

The morning was rather uneventful as everyone slept in. So I watched a bit of tube and decided I wasnt going to walk in on my b-day. The family met me for Mexican food. I overate and felt stuffed the rest of the day. Headed home to a light dinner of Greek peppers, feta, hummus and spinich puff thingys (insert proper greek word here).

Then it was phat lewt time. I got Ultimate x-men trade novel, Modern history of comedy (with DVD), new running pants, Comic book holders, work shirt and a Jet Li DVD (Fearless) so all in all a good haul.

We had some cheesecake for dessert with fresh blackberries. And watched some of the comedy DVD then Doctor who.

After all had settled down I perused some Doug and the Slug music videos.

So next another trip around the sun...

1 comment:

ronnwaters said...

Happy birthday Lee
Sorry I missed it.