July 18, 2007

Travel

My daughters heading back home from her Germany trip today. This means she has traveled more then I have, as I have only been across the northern and southern boarder of the US.

It has been a quieter house without her, we miss her a lot. I am really glad she is comming home. As a dad I worry. Even though she was with some great people who have my trust, I still just feel better knowing she is home.

I figure she will have quite a few stories to tell and pictures to show. It is one of those things in life that have a lasting impact.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I get to pick her up!

She's supposed to arrive around 11:30, but I probably won't see her until closer to 1:00. Maybe I can grab her luggage before she makes it to the luggage rack.

She's bringing chocolate!!! Hee Hee!

Can't wait to hear all about everything she did & see the pictures.

keeka said...

So....has she arrived?

Tina said...

You have to look at my blog...

:P