November 11, 2008

Obama, Barak

Just for the record President Barak Obama does have my support. He is my president. To paraphrase one of my smarter friends I am ready to give him a chance. One thing I am looking forward to is a little more unity. He claimed that as a goal in his campaign.

and my Pop: Well, it doesn't matter what anyone says, lets see what he does in office.

I do have a tang of worry for him. I do NOT wish him to fail. I have quite a bit of dissent for his idea's and proposals. As soon as the smug gloating is over, I might actually start reading liberal blogs again...

1 comment:

Stella by Starlight said...

I've never smugly gloated: that's just inappropriate. There's a big job ahead for Obama and Biden to guide this nation to work through several problems.

I will say to you what I say to all McCain supporters: thank for your graciousness. We need to work together for the betterment of the nation.

If America improves, I will gloat for the entire nation. And thanks for stopping by, lee.