September 09, 2008

Politico Shooico

Just about the time I figure I am all done posting about the election and polotiks. Something pops up that I just have to post about.

My buddy Shoo posted a couple of times about the possibility of a McCain Landslide. Which would be awesome. However, I have always taken his to be a lone voice. Until now. I was catching up on some bookmarked stuff I wanted to read and found someone who agrees with him at the Asian times. Link

Spengler writes a first hand account of the actual DNC and his impressions. It is a stark contrast to the Media produced party shown. It is well known that the main stream media is agog over Obama and has sheltered him and us from anything but the most superficial of inspection.

Anyways, read the artical and let me know.

No comments: