September 26, 2008

Funny joke (had to fix it though)

While suturing a cut on old Texas rancher hand. The doctor struck up a conversation which wound its way around to Senator Obama and his bid to be President.
The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is a post turtle."
Not familiar with the term, the doctor inquired what a post turtle was.
The old rancher said, "Well, let me tell you, lets say your driving down a dirt road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle .You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just wonder what kind of idiot thought to put him up there to begin with."

heh... thx

3 comments:

keeka said...

Oh my goodness! Loved it! I am going to share this one with the teachers at work!

heehee!

Kirby enjoyed it too!!

Renaissance-Man said...

I thought it was funnier the first time I read it on your blog, as a comment to a Palin post, a few blogs back.

Unknown said...

I disagree, much funnier now after it was fixed.