- My Tina uses her blog as a Diary, I enjoy reading her insights into our mutual experiences.
- I enjoy Flying Vans adventure and heroics.
- Vince M's amazing house project,
- Byron and Paula so I can live vicariously.
- Ronn to joust, smile and peek into his life.
- Joe Delta to be fascinated at his insights and logic.
- Timmer to be confused at what he is on about or to just get irritated sometimes to laugh.
- Rocky Family for those wonderful twin pictures.
- George Family for catching up with his home life and ponder at his travels.
Among the chaff I am finding some great political blogs that do detail reasons, comment respectfully and demand to be respected in kind. I fully understand a passionate response, less so a vitriol one. Learning to be diplomatic, ignore snide remarks and refraining from the same, does require some practice. Although, there is a time and place...
Anyways, Steve sent me an e-mail, pointing out that people do read bogs, even mine. They may not understand, they may 'get' the mood of the posting and understand that some viewpoints have merit.
Stella pointed out in a comment that "A good Democracy requires civil dissent." and capped that with my own words "We should treat people one way and ideas another"
So thus enabled, I blog onwards, trying to heed my own advice, possibly failing, but always trying. As my mom is so fond of saying. I was a trying child :)