May 12, 2009

Enough for now


I was looking at my postings from the start of this blog.  I like them more then the last years.  With being unemployed and getting into a presidential race, I feel I have strayed too much into the political spectrum.

Obama has an extreme liberal agenda.  Without any opposition he is going to get it all passed.  The USA is going to go through a lot of hard times, for the next two years.  The Media is now an Obama Propaganda machine.

If your a liberal (progressive) you are, no doubt, thrilled by all the deficit spending and huge government programs.  The high unemployment is just dandy and the projections that it is going to get worse makes you giddy beyond belief!  This is what you wanted! This is Change you can believe in!

I for one am going to set my soap box in the corner and focus my blog thoughts on other things. Important things.

No comments: