May 20, 2009

It takes 40 pounds.

With the strong butt kick from Jack K. I embarked on loosing weight.

I am around 40 pounds down from were I started a good 10 weeks ago.  Today, for the first time someone at my place of work actually commented I had lost weight.  

My thinking is either I just carried the 40 pounds well, or the day to day loss was not enough to notice, or most people do not give a rats ass about their fellow worker. 

At any rate, it was very nice to have someone who I spend 40 hours a week around actually could tell I was smaller.

Now to get rid of the credit cards, or stop being a good customer.

3 comments:

shoo said...

Congrats Lee!

Nobody notices if I lose weight either...it takes a good 20-40 pounds before anyone notices.

I like getting upset at my wife for not noticing I lost 2 pounds last month. :P

Unknown said...

You have to put on something for work and ask "Does this make me look fat?"

keeka said...

Congrats Lee! I do believe it is the day to day thing, I noticed right away in your last photo split how much you lost! I know it was obvious by your post but I would have been shocked just seeing the photo! I look forward to seeing the new you! Again, great accomplishment!