May 19, 2009

Music Video WoW (explained!)


This Machinima  was created by Cranius and Legs.  They are notable for creativity in the genre. Taking the limited motions, doing creative 'camera' work along with visuals that impress and actually coincide with the lyrics takes time, talent and patient.  The song kicks as well...

The story, such as it is: Boy and a Girl drawn together by circumstance find their seperate worlds comming between them.   Yup, think Romeo and Juliette.  Our Romeo (the Blood Elf guy, Crainius) is into Player .vs. Player.  While our Juliette (the Troll Girl, sung by Summergale), likes Player .vs. Environment.

As with any genre specific song there are a few WoW gamer terms tossed in: 

I ain't got no epics    Epics are pieces of armor that enhance your abilities
I ain't got no achievements 'cause I ain't first rate   Achievements are in game awards
I can't even clear Naxxramas  Naxxaramas is one of the lower level quest areas of the new Lich King expansion
But you know Ima be your favorite group mate
Invite me girl

Baby it's alright, now
You don't have to PUG around me  PUG is slang for Pick Up Group, where a random group forms
Everything's farmed, Maly, Naxx and Sarth 3D Farm is to get all the good stuff by going someplace over and over.
The raids are boring, I don't wanna PvP Player .vs. Player
Wipe the raid 'til we get it right  Large groups 25 to 40 are called Raids.  The funnest parts of the game require raids.

Nothin' left to do, let's do something new
So come meet me at Ulduar  Ulduar is the highest level Raid dungeon in game.
Nothin' left to do, waitin' in the queue  The queue is a virtual line for the PVP battle grounds.  Special in game games.
But I don't want any Ulduar
I don't need achievements or buffs please  Buffs are enhancements to skills that other players can bestow
I'm so ready now for Ulduar
Nothin' left to do, we need something new
'Cause I want ...

I ain't got no titles
I ain't got no fancy-schmancy epic mount  Epic mounts are in game transportation like Motorbikes, elephants. 
We can't go nowhere heroic  Heroic is a setting you can use to make quest dungeons much harder
It don't matter 'cause there is really nothin' left
Where we goin' girl?

Baby it's alright, now
You don't have to pug 'round me
Everything's farmed, Maly, Naxx and Sarth 3D
The raids are boring, I don't wanna PvP
Wipe the raid 'til we get it right

Nothin' left to do, let's do something new
So come meet me at Ulduar
Nothin' left to do, waitin' in the queue
But I don't want any Ulduar
I don't need achievements or buffs please
I'm so ready now for Ulduar
Nothin' left to do, we need something new
Cause I want (to go to/no part of) Ulduar

Summergale
I don't got heroic raids
I do alliance raids  Alliance raids is were a group of PVP go into the other sides city and take out the leaders.
Listen Summergale,
Hop on my mechano-hog, and we'll never log
So listen Summergale
Once you PvP with me
We're gonna pwn, you see
So listen Summergale
When you're gankin' you won't go back,  Ganking is the time honor tradition of taking out an opponent by ambush.
You won't go back, yeah 



more then you wanted to know right?  

No comments: