The white house health care adviser Ezekiel Emanuel is on record saying health services should not be guaranteed to "individuals who are irreversibly prevented from being or becoming participating citizens." That is special needs.
Add to that the UK's socialized system decision that health expenditures are inappropriate if they involve spending more than $22,000 to save six months of life. As a result, British cancer patients do not have access to drugs that are routinely available in the United States. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that 25,000 British cancer patients die prematurely every year because of these restrictions.
This is what we know so far on the upside everyone will be covered. On the downside you loose:
1. Freedom to choose what's in your plan
2. Freedom to be rewarded for healthy living, or pay your real costs
3. Freedom to choose high-deductible coverage
4. Freedom to keep your existing plan
5. Freedom to choose your doctors
6. Congress refuses to be put under this very plan.
So contact your representatives again. Tell them to Stop destroying the good parts of US healthcare.
Do not forget that the Elderly are just too expensive for Government Healthcare.