December 01, 2009

Stopping Green.

I like the five cent per bottle\can fee. When it was first introduced years ago in California, I was not happy. There is the recollection of being less cans and broken glass along the roads.

My kids gathered up cans for the nickel back, I have seen can drives as fundraisers for various organizations. California businesses are closing down recycle centers for a number of fiscal reasons. Look for lots of ugly lawsuits and drama.

Now the Global Warming crowd is being exposed fraud:

I have a fear of the baby going out with the bathwater. You see there are lots of environmental issues that are important that could be dismissed with the above. Landfill sustainability, research and development towards elimination of fossil fuels, woodlands management, air and water quality.

This Copenhagen money and power grab needs exposure for the shake down it is!

No comments: