March 24, 2010

Joke

This biker walks into a bar, and sees a man sitting all by himself, just staring at his glass. Fifteen, twenty, then thirty minutes pass, and the guy hasn't so much as glanced away. So the biker, in a mischievous mood, walks over to him, grabs the drink, and swallows it all in a single gulp. Suddenly, the man starts to weep uncontrollably.

"Jeez, if I'd known you'd do that, I wouldn't have drank your beer!" Said the biker, startled. "I was only kidding. Here, let me buy you something. Anything you want."

"You don't understand." Said the man, still crying. "I've had the worst possible day. I woke up 30 minutes late, and when I got to work, my boss fired me. So I go out to my car, only to find it's been stolen out of the lot. So I get a cab, but when I get out, I realize I've left my keys and wallet inside. I get home, and I find my wife in bed with another man...

"To top it all off, I was sitting here just picking up the courage to kill myself, and you come by and drink my poison!"

1 comment:

keeka said...

Thanks Lee, I had a rather bad day myself (not that bad of course) but I laughed at the joke.

A good thing!

Love ya bro!