Which of the following statements is true about Government run health care?
- It is financially unsustainable, increasing the deficit beyond our national means.
- It is unconstitutional and will be overturned in the courts.
- A Republican majority in the next Congress will repeal it.
- It will fail in the Legislative process because of procedural manipulation by the Democrat leadership.
- Doctors will refuse service to patients seeking subsidized, under market care.
- It will cause health insurance premiums to become so expensive that the entire system to collapse.